


I have been so terrible with writing here. And posting pictures. I know that some of you might be just itching to be updated. So here it is.
School Searching: This is totally a new ride for me. Because I don't know what to do. Don't worry I'm past the desperate portion (WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE??!!) and the pitiful portion ( POOR ME! I HAVE NO IDEA! I ,ALONE AM SUFFERING!!!) and the frustrated portion ( DUDE, PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND! I NEED TO GET IN SCHOOL AND YOU BEING PLAIN RUDE DOESN'T HELP!) Now I'm at the loop of the ride. You know the one roller coaster that that has a huge loop in the middle of the ride and you're just plain upside down? Yep thats me. I can't clearly make out whats around but I know this isn't normal! Just being bounced back and forth and unclear decisions on the schools part and my cluelessness (plus laziness.) is a bad mix.
Job Searching: Another ride. But this one is where you sit in a teapot and it spins everywhere. Kinda Disney-land ish. Have I lost you? Well, job searching has me spinning. There are openings everywhere. Just unsure which one to go to because the last time I made an impulse decision on a job it ended up me being moved somewhere else. And I believe I lost precious time and integrity.
Bible Searching: This is the best ride. I've been reading my Bible and its pretty amazing. I am learning so much about what it was like to walk with God. (Looking at Adam,(before the fall. Yes I know I'm using parentheses inside parentheses) Enoch, and Noah) and if anything I realize this is what I want most out of my life! I want to be the one where (if my life was ritten in Biblical terms) Maria walked with God and she was not. Or Maria found grace in the eyes of God. And she had to build an ark.....Okay maybe I can't be like that. But still its pretty cool. :)
Anyways about a week ago we went to Mt.Rainier National Park. It was AWESOME. After a week of just being weary especially my mom this was a real treat. I loved it immensely. It was sunny and Creation was beautiful. I want to go back so bad because being there really pulled me away from reality? No, not reality. Just all the things that have been weighing me down I guess. But I hope you enjoy the pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment