Recently a dear friend of mine presented me with the gift of lenses for my cell phone. I was able to receive the gift with the elegance of Jane Bennet and the language of Shakespeare.
NOT.
I jumped up and down and squealed like a middle school girl who just saw One Direction.
Fellow reader, you would've been embarrassed to call me friend.
As the insane photographer I can be, these lenses have become my latest obsession. Not to mention the long awaited VSCO CAM has recently made it's grand entry into the Android world.
It's been a good month for my photo senses.
The phone lens comes with the three features : macro, wide angle and fish-eye. I've experimented with the fish-eye and macro but not so much with the wide angle. Once I do though, be rest assured dear reader, I will post it here.
And to top it all off, I've added knitting to the hobby list. While it may not replace my love for photography, I'm actually enjoying the process of it all. I have no patience for such things but surprisingly enough, it's sticking.
Lately, I've been using my phone to capture so many images. Don't worry though. I haven't abandoned my faithful Canon. I will be picking it up again shortly. During the cold months, I lose all motivation to snap a shot but thankfully, I've come up with a plan to combat that.
Stay tuned.
Yippee! How I love the images you are capturing!
ReplyDeleteAnd I heart that I was standing next to you as you took that amazing sky one :)
Shakespeare? Give me someone genuinely happy jumping up and down anyday!!! THAT is contagious!