Well my sister finally introduced me to Etsy.
And it inspired me to make some stuff. Evidently. After looking through the site and all the stuff you can do, I just felt driven to my mother's needle and thread and with her help (and frustration!) I finished my first set of hair clips!!! :) I am so proud like you have no idea. I don't like fabric or anything that deals with a needle and thread. I don't like the work that I have to put in but just looking through Etsy inspired me. And not to mention I took these shots with my new 50mm that AIRIN gave me! I love it. I was kinda worried how I might deal with a prime lens but I really have no issues with it. I mean I do like zooming in with my other lenses, but I can deal with the prime.
Before the clips, I made some jewelry too. This is one of them. I made this intentionally for Easter and spring because it seemed fitting. I really like the bird that I added.
And this...is my darling, Frisbee! I love this boy. He was with us in our recent trip and we didn't want to leave him at home. He is seriously the cutest thing ever. He's so fluffy and very plush!He's not like any of the rabbits we've owned but I think that maybe because of his breed. He's a mini rex (actually since we've adopted him, he's gained weight and not so mini after all!). He's super sweet and quite the charmer. :)
Prime lenses ARE super fantastic! :D I'm so glad you like it. Awesome pics!!! Keep them coming~
ReplyDelete